This is it, folks… the first official post of last “month” of the FULLfillment Project. This isn’t going to happen again.
I know. Soak it in.
Before the panic starts up, the answer to your next question is: I will keep blogging. About what, I don’t know… I have an idea or two or five hundred… but talking about that would just be procrastinating which is what I’ve been doing for the last week anyway and is time to stop. If there’s one thing I know it’s that procrastinating is not “working smart.” Nope-nope-nope.
I’m not going to give you a recap of last month because like we learned before it started… I didn’t need to get sexy. I am sexy. Always have been. Always will be. (so there). And, no, I didn’t take the burlesque class–I have mixed feelings. Let’s talk about them after January 10th… yes, let’s get on track here!
This final month is called “work smart (love what i do and do it with love)” and it seems to have come at the perfect time (it’s almost as if someone designed this project to work perfectly! hmmmmm….) This project is coming to an end, along with the most challenging and rewarding year of my life to date, and it’s time to figure out what’s next. At the end of 2011 and the start of this project I allowed myself most of January to figure out how to do all of this… to plan for it… this time, there will be no planning gap. Planning will be embedded in the project. That’s what this month will be about.
|the post-it that says it all.|
- to feel good about what I’m doing with my time
- to let myself create when/where/and what I want
- to move toward autonomy and independence
- Lots of lists, likely. and calendars… tasks… reminders… all that jazz
- Vision Board–woot!
- Asking for help
- took up hiking (more) by joining a group of (used to be) strangers
- left a job of 10 years
- started a new job
- saw the dalai lama
- moved to los angeles
- filed for divorce
- survived to see the day the divorce was final
- practiced oodles and oodles of self love and brought others along for the ride
- discovered my queerness
- parented a 5 year old (and myself) through starting kindergarten
- fell in love
- started a formal meditation practice
- and… well… this. i did this (blog). i did this (project). i found me. i liked her. we stayed together.